welcome to the Polyclinic at Národní, one of the the most established and respected center for medical care in the Czech Republic.
Since our founding in 1993, we have recorder over a hundred thousands patient visits.
The polyclinic was founded and directed by MUDr Martin Jan Stransky, MD, FACP, who also holds a current appoitment as Assistant Clinical Professor at Yale University.
We provide care for children and adults, with emphasis on patient dialogue and on providing internationally proven standards of care.
In addition to preventive and urgent medical care we also provide contractual services to domestic and foreign companies.
We look forward to your visit!
United States Visa ExamWe are one of only two certified providers authorized to perform the exam for USA visa applicants. Our price is the lowest in the Czech Republic: 3200, - CZK (not including blood work) for adults and children. All payments are possible by cash, debit or credit card. Please call 222 075 120 for an appointment. When you do, you will receive full instructions. The following are required for the exam:
- Test for syphilis (fast test from drops of blood) and Gonorrhea test (female cervical or male urethral swabs)
- These tests are required for applicants over 16 y.o. In compliance with U.S. embassy regulations, these tests must be done on-site in our Clinic lab.
- Chest X-ray
- You must bring your original X ray, no more than 3 months old, with your name and date on the image, to the exam. Written reports are not accepted. Those exempt from the X-ray are children under 16 years of age and pregnant women (with confirmation of pregnancy by a doctor). If you do not have your X-ray with you, we will arrange one to be taken nearby and interpreted immediately.
- Valid passport
- You must bring a valid passport with you. Minor children without passports must be entered in the passport of the parents.
- You will need five passport photos 3,5x4,5 cm.
- Written medical summary This must be written by your physician and include any history of serious diseases, especially heart disease, pulmonary, neurological, psychiatric, endocrine, hematology, cancer and chronic kidney or liver disease. Basic physical measurements such as height, weight, blood pressure and visual acuity should also be recorded.
- Vaccination history
- tetanus, whooping cough, diphtheria (tetanus, diptheria, pertussis)
- polio (IPV)
- measles (morbilli)
- mumps (parotitis)
- rubella (German measles)