welcome to the Polyclinic at Národní, one of the the most established and respected center for medical care in the Czech Republic.
Since our founding in 1993, we have recorder over a hundred thousands patient visits.
The polyclinic was founded and directed by MUDr Martin Jan Stransky, MD, FACP, who also holds a current appoitment as Assistant Clinical Professor at Yale University.
We provide care for children and adults, with emphasis on patient dialogue and on providing internationally proven standards of care.
In addition to preventive and urgent medical care we also provide contractual services to domestic and foreign companies.
We look forward to your visit!
Lectures & SeminarsOur physicians actively give lectures at national and international medical schools and to the public and public companies. Many of them also frequently appear in nation media. In addition to standard topics such as prevention heart disease and cancer, certain "non-standard" topics have become very popular. These includes:
- how to exercise your memory
- why men and women think differently
- what works and doesn´t in health care
- myths and facts about various diseases
- what your doctor knows that you should too
- rights, responsibilities and alternatives for patients in the Czech Republic