welcome to the Polyclinic at Národní, one of the the most established and respected center for medical care in the Czech Republic.
Since our founding in 1993, we have recorder over a hundred thousands patient visits.
The polyclinic was founded and directed by MUDr Martin Jan Stransky, MD, FACP, who also holds a current appoitment as Assistant Clinical Professor at Yale University.
We provide care for children and adults, with emphasis on patient dialogue and on providing internationally proven standards of care.
In addition to preventive and urgent medical care we also provide contractual services to domestic and foreign companies.
We look forward to your visit!
- all test sampling is done on premises
- emphasis on preventative medicine for both individuals as well as institutions, the latter in accordance with mandatory legal standards of the Czech Republic.
- complete range of "rapid tests" with results within five minutes
- complete vaccination protection for travelers
- all standard vaccinations per international schedules
- specialized seminars and lectures to your group
- specialized care for musicians
- we are a listed facility for the USA emigration visa exam
- immediate provision of selected drugs
- emergency issuing of prescription drugs
- professional health library for public use
- free Wi-Fi on-site